How different can a phrase be if we put in (or remove) a coma.
January 4, 2013
I'm just a software engineer turned gadget junkie... View all posts by rantsh
This entry was posted on Friday, January 4th, 2013 at 9:27 pm and tagged with fail, funny, photo, Tecnologia and posted in English. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 36 Years old Kendo beginner Christmas wish December 24, 2015Dear Santa: I’d like to make a deal with you, I’ll help you make and distribute all the presents you need for the kids of the world, in exchange of one single tiny Christmas miracle: Please bring back the flexibility and strength of my body so I can do better Kendo everyday… Signed, Rantsh Five […]
- Kendo: What I think I’ve learned after my Go Kyu Exam December 3, 2015Disclaimer: I'm a beginner, the text below might or not be correct or accurate, however, it's my current view on the subject, which is very likely subject to change in the future as I gain more understanding of kendo and myself. Wait, what’s Kendo? Interesting question, if I wanted to oversimplify matters I could say: […]
- Truth? You can’t handle the truth!!! April 27, 2013Freedom of speech doesn’t exist. Everybody censors themselves to avoid offending someone else, and those of us who don’t are called assholes and casted away from the rest of society. Maybe that’s a good thing, maybe we don’t belong in this “precious” society of yours. Maybe we belong in the dark where it’s quiet and […]
- My first attempt at writing April 26, 2013I censor myself for the sake of peace on earth. I censor myself for the sake of love among friends. I censor myself so I don’t feed the hate. Hate, a four letter word very much like love. Hate, a four letter word that i know so well. Hate, a four letter word in which […]
- Proofreading fail January 5, 2013How different can a phrase be if we put in (or remove) a coma.
- Stop using Internet Explorer… PLEASE! July 26, 2012I found this online, and really agree with everything he says, so please give it a read and leave your comments if agree or disagree. The original post is here. Why move off Internet Explorer? Dear Internet Explorer user, Why you should care? Because you are unnecessarily limiting yourself and also limiting others. Let me […]
- Gizmodo: Nothing Will Get You Out Of Bed Quicker Than a Roaring Wookiee Alarm Clock [Alarm Clocks] July 22, 2012https://www.google.com/producer/editions/CAowlIEC/gizmodo/CAIiEDHuxV80hs1dUDyGqS0wkfwqFQgEKg0IACoGCAowlIECMLBMMPGVAg/nothing_will_get_you_out_of_bed_
- Stop Mispelling July 17, 2012thanks to the oatmeal.com
- Open letter to UTC (Unit Trust Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago) July 17, 2012I’ve been forced to send this to the UTC, because honestly, their system is crap… let’s see if they reply. This is a bervatum copy of the mail I sent over their “contact us” form: Your online password reset is shit, sorry for the profanity but there’s no other way to describe it besides “Absolute […]
- Old spice vs Grover July 13, 2012I have some very odd friends, they keep sending me videos like this: Shameless ad: Get your own Grover Puppet here!…
- 36 Years old Kendo beginner Christmas wish December 24, 2015
- Having a million ideas, and 0 energy for execution sucks.... 2 weeks ago
- I've always wondered how people who say "I'm moving to X place" but has no connection to that X place actually makes it... 2 weeks ago
- From the bottom of my heart... #FuckYou2016 3 weeks ago
- I just came across the @Slicify service, but is it region locked? I can't get to slicify.com from Trinidad and Tobago 3 weeks ago
- La guerra de los bastardos en #GameofThrones no fue tan buena como tu crees, lee aqui porque tecnogente.info/review-con-spo… 5 months ago